My Everyday 'Essentials' Bag

by - Friday, February 19, 2016

So I try to stay as organised as I can and this little black bag helps me do that
I find that if I keep all my essentials in a smaller bag I won't ever have to worry about not having something with me + I can take this and move it to other bags without forgetting anything.



Earphones - Definitely an essential because I always have my phone on me and music is important especially on public transport. 
Makeup Compact - I have the Maybelline Clear Glow Powder because it has both a mirror and the powder with a sponge so you can blot when you get oily.
Public Transport Card - I have an AT Hop Card which you can use on the bus, train and ferry. This is always with me no matter where I go because you never know when you'll need it.
Hand Sanitiser - I have the Bath & Body Works Vanilla Berry Sorbet which smells really fruity. 
Mints - I always have mints or gum with me. I swap these out every now and then for a different flavour or brand.
Perfume - always keep a travel perfume bottle with me in case it has been a long day and I just want to feel fresh again. Right now I have the Taylor Swift Wonderstruck perfume in here. 
Contact Lens Case - This I take everywhere with me because I am a contact lens wearer and sometimes my eyes get irritated and I just want to take them out.
Lip Balm - I love the Chapstick brand especially this one because it smells really nice and moisturises really well
Money - Always important because you never know when you might forget your wallet.
Plaster - I am probably the clumsiest person ever and I always manage to cut myself or hurt myself.
Key - House keys are important because you don't want to get locked out, it's happened to me a few times.
Hair ties and Bobby pins - Certainly an essential for any girl with long hair. I get quite frustrated with my hair sometimes so I'll just throw it up in a bun and done. 

These were just some of the items I have stored in my 'Essentials' bag right now. I love reading posts like this as I am quite a nosy person so I decided to do one my self. I hope you enjoyed reading this and let me know what are some of your essentials - Maybe I've missed something out ?

*Once again I'm still figuring out the way to properly flat lay and take photos of products to make them look nice and interesting. Please don't mind the photographs in my other posts and up coming posts because I'm still figuring out what I like :)

Thanks! 


You May Also Like

32 comments

  1. I've locked myself out of my room more times than I'd like to count lol!
    Then I recycled an old aroma therapy oil warmer into a small "home" for my keys next to the doorway and I've not forgotten my keys since ;) I like to carry a mini notebook and a pen so I can jot down any blog post ideas I have while I'm on the go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting locked out is definitely not fun haha! Thanks for reading Kim :)

      Kathy xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post! Earphones are definitely an essential for me I can't leave the house without them!
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading!! I get bored quite easily so music is essential :)

      Delete
  3. Altoids alwyas a must, interesting things you have inside your bag. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Instagram please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have just followed you and I LOVE your blog :) Kathy xx

      Delete
  4. I always have to cary plasters with me, I always manage to get blisters no matter what shoes I end up wearing. X

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Somehow blisters just show up even if I'm wearing sneakers haha :) xx

      Delete
  5. Earphones and gum is definitely a must! never thought of having a smaller bag with my essentials in, I always manage to forget something! :)

    Heather x http://heathermaisie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having a smaller bag is so nice because you know anything you really need, you will have :) Thanks so much for reading :) xx

      Delete
  6. I'm so glad I'm other the only one carrying bandaid (plaster) around. People are laughing anymore when I have something for their cuts.

    girl C
    https://fromgirlc.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your flat lay shot! Super cute. Having a key is super important; I've been locked out enough times to know its importance. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Being locked out is never fun! xx

      Delete
  8. I hate forgetting my headphones when I leave home! Especially if I'm heading to the library or something--I have a hard time studying without them! Either way, this is an awesome essentials list!

    --Corin
    wonderlandpaths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I also study with music so it's super important :) xx

      Delete
  9. Odd thing for me to comment on but I have the same contact lens case! I always have a B&BW hand sanitizer with me as well. :)

    Advaita | Blush Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love posts like this because I guess I'm pretty mosey too! Lipbalm, earphones and a bottle of water are my essentials!

    Catriona|catrionaar.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes! I definitely take a bottle of water when I use a bigger bag! x

      Delete
  11. The feeling when you have a product featured in a blog post *YAY* I have the Maybelline Compact! Awesome post, I enjoyed reading it.

    themisslubna.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely compact :) Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  12. I love the idea of the little bag with all the vital bits and pieces in it that you can just transfer between handbags. You wouldn't believe how many times I've changed my mind about which bag goes best with my outfit at the last minute, then run out the door without half the stuff I need! This solves my problem! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgetting all your essentials is definitely the worst when you're in a rush! Thank you for reading :) xx

      Delete
  13. This is such a great post! I had actually never thought of putting all my essentials in one little bag that you can take wherever you're going! I have a couple of different handbags that I usually use and always end up getting grumpy because whatever I need is in the other bag haha! Such a great idea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not having the essentials with me was always a problem for me - until now haha! Thank you so much for reading :)

      Delete
  14. Great post! I can't go anywhere without hand sanitizer! College is such a dirty place haha x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I cannot go anywhere without earphones! Definitely agree with these products!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Course we all need to have makeup of some sort! And money, course! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love reading posts like these for ideas on what to carry around! xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me! Thanks for readings :) xx

      Delete
  18. Oh our essentials are very similar! I see what you mean! I've never see that maybelline compact, it looks so good for on the go and travel as well. I always have mints in my bag as well, not a huge fan of gum but mints are a must have!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have such a lovely website , I follow you!
    http://mintcandy-apple.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.