Top Three Autumn Clothing Essentials

by - Friday, May 27, 2016

Today's going to be a bit of a short post as I have been super busy with uni work and assignments due in soon. I have also been thinking about posting a reflection on uni so far and showcasing some of my work I have done in my degree. 

So Autumn is coming to an end soon and I thought why not show you some of my top three pieces I have been wearing a lot.



Leather Jacket from Glassons.
I love wearing my leather jacket as it keeps me warm enough when I walk to the bus stop but not too hot when indoors. It is also some what waterproof and in NZ you never know if it's going to rain so this is perfect for Autumn weather

Spurr Callie Gusset Ankle Boots from The Iconic.
These are great boots in the chelsea style and I love how they fit. They were originally $49.95 but they are doing a 40% off on these for May so I would get in quick as I definitely recommend them because they are super comfy as well as pretty stylish. The Iconic also do free returns and free shipping over $50 which is great when online shopping 

Scarves from Cotton On
I bought these about a year ago, well I actually bought 6 of these a year ago. I have these wrap around scarves that seem quite thin but keep you really warm once you wrap them around. I love wearing the maroon one as it seems like such an Autumn colour and the white is great as I wear a lot of black so this just helps lighten my outfit up. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know what the weather is like where you're living!


You May Also Like

17 comments

  1. I love your style. Biker-ish with a hint of a girly taste. Can't wait to see your take for fall makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My fall makeup is still pretty neutral and very in my comfort zone :)

      Delete
  2. Leather jackets and ankle boots are my favorite pieces during fall/winter. It's almost summer here, but I'm so ready for fall weather already!

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ankle boots x

    http://www.serenbird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty much the perfect shoe right!

      Delete
  4. Yay I love winter clothing! Those boots are lovely!

    Janelle x
    http://www.roseryapparel.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, glad you liked this :)

      Delete
  5. love the colour of the maroon scarf!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice! It adds a great pop of colour :)

      Delete
  6. I love wearing scarves in the fall! They're such an effortless way to pull your outfit together!
    There was a tv show where they took heat maps of people's bodies before and after they put on a scarf, and people who wore scarves were quite a bit warmer overall. So I love me some scarves in the fall and winter seasons ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I love scarves, they don't look like they would really help but they do!

      Delete
  7. I've been loving Glassons Winter range, and that jacket is stunning! Lovely post Kathy! xxx

    Mae ♥

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jacket, it is definitely a must in this season. I wish I had a colder weather, things get so stylish in autumn/winter, right? :)

    | www.noirettediary.com |

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving everything you picked, even though its the middle of summer in the UK!
    -Alice

    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those boots! i have some very similar!
    Kia x x x

    http://www.itskiaerin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish there was autumn in our country too. Love the boots!
    -Camie

    https://hellocamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.