Titles - Bullet Journalling #8

by - Friday, May 19, 2017


For the first week I did a post all about Banner ideas and if you're not that into 'decorating' or if you're looking for new font styles then this post is perfect for you! All of these literally took me less than a minute to do which is why I really like them since you don't have to spend all day to make your journal look pretty.
The calligraphy sort of ones take a little longer to get just how you want them but with practice they have become my fave to do. I also like the simple line ones which you can just adapt to your own hand writing.



I hope you've all liked reading these bullet journalling blog posts and hopefully I've given you a few ideas!

Lets Connect! Here are my links!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm so undecided as to whether to start bullet journalling! xx

    www.natalieleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these designs all look so good but also so effortless at the same time.


    Emily | http//emilytrinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I have to read more about it because I have to admit I have no clue what bullet journalling is. Much love, Iga www.igaberry.com

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.