What's in my Bag - University

by - Friday, August 11, 2017


I'm a pretty nosey gal and used to watch these 'What's in my Bag' videos all the time. I always love reading these types of blog posts too and I can't believe I haven't done one myself! This is more of a University/School bag rather than my everyday. I may do one of those in the future though, stay tuned!
My bag is the large black long champ le pliage nylon tote bag which I did a review on earlier in the year, you can read about it here

Laptop is a 100% necessary. Along with that I'll probably have a charger and my hard drive. I'm a design student so without it I'd be lost. I'd also be lost without my phone!
Notebooks and pens. The dynamic duo.
Keys because I wanna be able to enter my house after a long day...
My wallet which is a Guess Monogram wallet but I'm pretty sure you can't get it anymore - I love the colour though!
I also keep an essentials bag which I also did a post about here. I usually keep the same things in here. Earphones, mints, hair ties, hand sanitiser, feminine products, powder, lip balm and lastly a portable charger!

Let me know what you take to uni/college/school, super curious to know.



Lets Connect! Here are my links!


SaveSave

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. I will literally never go anywhere without a notepad and pen haha! x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same bag and I totally love it! I cannot go anywhere without my phone and my laptop! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me it was always, laptop, phone, juice, headphones! Done :)

    Erin || MakeErinOver

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me when I was at university all I used to carry was my keys, MacBook, lip balm and copious amounts of snacks!

    Danielle xx
    http://www.fashionbeautyblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take way too much with me when I go to school! Haha. I definitely need lip balm and a hand cream in any bag that I take with me regardless, so those two I definitely can't leave the house without!

    I also wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Mystery Blogger Award! You can check it out here: http://www.raechic.com/mystery-blogger-award/ :)

    Rae // http://www.raechic.com

    ReplyDelete

Alongcamekathy. Powered by Blogger.